The Doctors Help for Ukraine Foundation, located at Dieperpoelkade 3 in Warmond, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process
We process your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide this data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we may process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address data
- Phone number
- Email address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To offer you the opportunity to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- We analyze your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- We also process personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
On what basis do we process your data:
- Consent: The data subject has given consent for the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Agreement: The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
- Legal obligation: The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the controller is responsible.
Automated decision making
We do not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of ours).
How long we keep personal data
We do not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We keep the personal data for two years and if it is required by law 5 years. The reason is to provide service and meet tax requirements.
The reason is to provide service and to comply with tax requirements.aHow we protect personal data
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us.
Sharing personal data with third parties
We do not sell your data to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website, we already informed you about these cookies and we asked for your permission to place them. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that has previously been stored via the settings of your browser. Look here for an explanation. Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. For example Google Analytics.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by us and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data, please contact us.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within two weeks.
We would also like to point out that you have the option here to submit a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.